The Postgraduate Diploma in Science (PGDipSci) and Master of Science (MSc) specialising in Clinical Exercise Physiology combines theoretical and practical clinical experience to prepare you for entry into the field of clinical exercise physiology.
Postgraduate study in clinical exercise physiology concentrates on developing a strong core of theory-based coursework and the development of practical skills in assessment, data analysis, exercise training and exercise prescription.
As a graduate of the Master of Science (Clinical Exercise Physiology) programme at University of Auckland you will be skilled in a focused area of expertise, and better equipped to find employment in your chosen field. The MSc is a vital qualification if you want to pursue employment in a research-led area, or progress further academically.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Research in the Exercise Sciences
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Advanced Exercise Prescription
- Seminar in Clinical Exercise Physiology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
120 or 240
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Kinesiology View 5 other Masters in Physiotherapy in New Zealand
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Taught/Research 120 points
- You must have completed one year of postgraduate study, following an undergraduate degree, at a recognised university (or similar institution), in a similar field to your intended specialisation. You will need a GPE of 4.0.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in science in a similar field to your intended specialisation at a recognised university (or similar institution) with a GPE of 5.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31813 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31813 USD per year during 12 months.
National5917 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5917 USD per year during 12 months.
- Domestic: NZ$8,254.80 – $9,565.20
- International: NZ$44,310 – $44,526
Living costs for Auckland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.