Business Administration (Online) from University of Central Oklahoma is designed for students who desire the flexibility of online courses in addition to the personal care and networking opportunities that are central to the UCO MBA. PMBA students will learn to combine the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to develop the leadership and management skills required in today’s business world.
- Professional Selling
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Leading People in Organizations
- Managerial Statistics
- Building Effective Teams
- Market Driven Strategies
- Managerial and Operational Analytics
- Project and Program Management
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Deadlines mentioned above are for Space Available Admission.
- Fall Admission: 15.05-Priority, 15.07-Regular
- Spring Admission: 1.10-Priority, 15.11-Regular
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 705 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- GMAT score of 450 or GRE of 300 preferred.
- Completed the application for graduate admission
- Competitive GRE/GMAT score
- Minimum 2.75 Undergraduate GPA
- 500-word personal statement
- Current Resume
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
International12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
In-State11625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.