This objective is attained by studying advanced graduate level courses, attending professional seminars and conducting a research study or research project in one of the areas of specialization.`
A thesis is not required in the Aerospace Engineering program from Technion - Israel Institute of Technology detailed below, but students must study a larger number of courses. The proposed courses were chosen so that the students could expand their professional horizons, as they include up-to-date scientific and professional developments to provide the students with the most updated knowledge in their area of specialization.
Open positions for MSc, PhD and postdoctoral students
Flow Physics Laboratory at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering
The flow physics lab is looking for motivated MSc, PhD and Postdoctoral candidates. Our research focuses on theoretical and computational investigations of flow physics, with specific emphasis on instability and transition to turbulence. The common thread guiding our research is using a minimal number of elements to describe physical phenomena.
Therefore, canonical settings, where effects of various parameters can be isolated, are often analyzed. Investigations of flow physics provide us with guidelines for controlling the flow and avoiding undesirable phenomena (e.g. stall, noise and vibrations), leading to safer, quieter and more efficient aerial vehicles with lower drag and fuel consumption.
- Incompressible Aerodynamics
- Compressible Aerodynamics
- Theory of Elasticity
- Control Theory
- Flight Mechanics
- Jet Engines
- Rocket Propulsion
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology and/or in Israel, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates for the Master’s degree must meet Graduate School admission requirements. Requirements for candidates for “Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering” or “Master of Science” study tracks include a grade point average of at least 83 in their undergraduate studies at the Technion, or a similar GPA in their undergraduate studies in another academic institution.
- A candidate who has not achieved these grades in his/her undergraduate studies can apply for admission after three years of professional work, and his/her request will be considered in light of recommendations regarding his/her professional qualifications and achievements.
- International students are required to find an advisor and secure their official consent prior to submitting an application.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme
- Free tuition
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.