The Electrical Engineering programme at the Politecnico Di Milano builds on basic disciplines (covering digital signal processing, electromagnetic compatibility and engineering electromagnetics, measurement and diagnosis techniques, power electronics and electrical drives, design of electrical machines and apparatus, etc.) and provides solid skills in the areas of electrical energy and renewable sources, electrical systems in transportation, design and automation of electrical systems.
Graduates in Electrical Engineering are highly employable in several, diversified areas. The main sectors providing job positions for Electrical Engineers include: generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electrical energy; manufacturing of electrical machines and power electronics equipment; industrial automation; design, production and operation of electrical systems for transportation (rail, automotive, aerospace and marine); companies operating on the electricity market.
In addition, M.Sc. Graduates in Electrical Engineering can work as self-employed professionals, subject to passing the Principles and Practice of Engineering exam, and registering in the Order of Engineers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electromagnetic Compatibility And Engineering Electromagnetics
- Measurement And Diagnosis Techniques
- Power Electronics And Electrical Drives
- Design Of Electrical Machines And Apparatus
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
International students: Deadline for February intake is 01 July
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 11 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related field.
- If the university qualification is not yet available at the moment of the application, an official provisional certificate can be provided.
- An official translation into Italian or English of the degree or of the provisional certificate is required in case the original document is in a language other than Italian, English, French or Spanish.
International3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3898 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3898 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Tuition fees for EEA students range from about 895,20 € to 3898,20 € for year.
- The first installment corresponds to 895,20€.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.