This specialization in Sustainable and Inclusive Finance aspires to build a new generation of managers willing to build new economic models to address global social and environmental challenges through innovative solutions for the financial sector. This specialisation is endorsed by the Social & Sustainable Finance Chair and the Yunus Centre for Social Business & Financial Inclusion at Montpellier Business School.
- Apply sustainable and inclusive finance solutions both in private and public markets.
- Drive new trends in banking to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Manage societal and environmental issues and generate a positive impact, through responsible investments and financing, as well as stewardship.
- Act through immersive experiential learning inside companies operating in the sustainable finance sector to help address real business problems.
- ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Data Analysis
- Financial and Extra-Financial Data Analysis
- Investment Relation
- Inclusive Finance Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
180 ECTS credits for 1-year
240 ECTS credits for 2-year
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 28 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- bachelor degree
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.