The Executive Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Event Management at the University of Malta seeks to develop knowledge of advanced business functions, decision-making skills and the understanding of the internal and external factors affecting the management of organizations.
The Hospitality and Events Management pathway aims to develop professionals with strong managerial skills for Hospitality, Tourism, Incentives, Conference and Events organizations in the private and public sector of the industry. This MBA pathway seeks to provide a unique but strongly needed opportunity for persons who wish to embark on a career, or who are already in the industry, and would like to enhance their career with a sound academic background.
Persons who successfully complete an Executive Master of Business Administration in Hospitality and Event Management degree will have the opportunity to advance their career prospects and job opportunity in mid-to-upper level management professions in the Hospitality, Tourism, Incentives, Conference, Events and Cultural Industries.
This is essentially a postgraduate practitioner masters, distinct from an academic masters such as an MA or an MSc. This means that it has been designed for people who want to pursue a practical professional career, rather than a career in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- People, Organizations and Development
- Marketing and the Consumer
- Managerial Accounting
- Tools for Business Decision Making
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Brokering Excellence
- Designing and Managing Operations
- Intercultural Competencies for Management
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Strategy and International Business
- International Event and Festival Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Hospitality Management Event Management View 3 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants seeking admission to the Course shall have a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience excluding work carried out during full-time study and shall be:
- in possession of a Bachelor degree with at least Third Class Honours or Category III, as well as relevant experience, obtained following their first cycle degree or
- aged twenty-six years or over and be in possession of a higher diploma or a diploma comprising not less than 90 ECTS credits in a related area with at least a Merit classification, or equivalent qualifications. Such applicants may be required to demonstrate through an interview that they are able to follow the Course with profit.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 1,500
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.