This Masters in Management at the University of Malta has been devised for students who wish to develop advanced research skills in business areas and explore an area of interest in depth, test out a possible research topic, and learn the skills of extended scholarly writing.
This course will help you to develop your advanced research skills, in business areas and help you explore your area of interest in depth, test out a possible research topic, and learn the skills of extended scholarly writing. Thereby preparing you for PhD. studies or any other research areas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tools for Business Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of a first cycle degree obtained with at least Second Class Honours or Category II in an area of study deemed relevant
- Applicants in possession of the Postgraduate Certificate in Evidence-Based Management and Effective Decision Making may be allowed to join the research component of the Course in Management, if they successfully complete the Postgraduate Certificate programme with a minimum average mark of 55%
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA1560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 780
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.