The Systems Engineering program from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University features two tracks to choose from: a technical track — focused on system design, analysis, and implementation — and an engineering management track — covering organization, process, and management. This will help complement a student’s professional experience with the confidence and skills needed to successfully lead complex engineering projects.
ERAU faculty members are subject matter experts who possess a wealth of Systems Engineering experience. With extensive backgrounds in managing complex, multidisciplinary, advanced technology projects, students gain valuable insight into Systems Engineering throughout their studies.
About Systems Engineering at the Worldwide & Online Campus
Students are exposed to stakeholders, requirements, enterprises, system design, development, quality, operations and maintenance and system disposal over several core courses and are afforded the flexibility to determine to scope of remaining coursework.
This flexibility is achieved through two track options - Engineering Management or Technical - and allows the student to choose four courses that best align with their personal and professional interests.
The program’s two tracks — technical or engineering management — give students the freedom to tailor their electives. At the Worldwide Campus, personal academic advising helps guide a student’s independent capstone project and ensures the coursework is in line with their career goals.
A Capstone Project at the end of the program ensures that coalescence between the electives chosen and systems engineering fundamentals has occurred. So, whether a student wants to apply systems engineering in a specific domain like Unmanned Systems or Human Factors or prefers the project management or Leadership side of things, the MSYSE program is readily adaptable to those needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Engineering
- System Requirements Analysis and Modeling
- System Quality Assurance
- Systems Engineering Project
- System Architecture Design and Modeling
- Organizational Systems Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date.
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 245 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required) Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted.
- The statement of objectives is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests, your background, and your long-term professional goals.
- Letters of Recommendation - Three Endorser’s Recommendations — two academic and one professional.
- Resume - A current résumé outlining your past educational and work experiences.
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Language Requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 12 months.
Worldwide and Online Campus Tuition:
- Military Cost Per Credit: $648.00
- Civilian Cost Per Credit: $773.00
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.