In today’s complex world, individuals who can effectively apply Systems Engineering are in high demand across many industries; those who fill these roles can often rise through the ranks of an organization at an accelerated rate compared to their domain-focused engineering and management counterparts.
About Systems Engineering at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Systems Engineering Certificate from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is designed for students who are pursuing education related to systems engineering and will: apply systems thinking tools to engineering and operational problems; employ systems engineering tools to different types of systems throughout their lifecycle; interpret stakeholder requirements for use in system analysis and design; and perform quantitative analysis techniques to systems engineering problems.
The Systems Engineering certification is open only to students enrolled in the Master of Science in Engineering Management degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Engineering
- System Requirements Analysis and Modeling
- System Architecture Design and Modeling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 358 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required) Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted.
- The statement of objectives is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests, your background, and your long-term professional goals.
- Letters of Recommendation - Three Endorser’s Recommendations — two academic and one professional.
- Resume - A current résumé outlining your past educational and work experiences.
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Language Requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
National9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
Worldwide and Online Campus Tuition:
- Military Cost Per Credit: $648.00
- Civilian Cost Per Credit: $773.00
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.