- Faculty members at the University of Connecticut from engineering, biomedical sciences, materials sciences, chemistry, physics, medicine, and dental medicine form an interdisciplinary graduate degree program that spans the University of Connecticut campuses at Storrs and at the University of Connecticut Health Center (UCHC) in Farmington.
- Biomedical Engineering students with a B.S. degree in BME are ideally suited for the BME M.S. and Ph.D. studies at UConn. Students with a B.S. degree in engineering, physical sciences or mathematics may seek admission to the BME Program at UConn.
- Clinical Engineering Fundamentals
- Human Error and Medical Device Accidents
- Medical Instrumentation in the Hospital
- Engineering Problems in the Hospital
- Clinical Engineering Rotations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 350 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university.The Graduate School does not require a third-party credential evaluation, however we accept evaluations from the following services:
- NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or
- AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators)
If your degree is a 3 year bachelor’s degree from India, Canada, Australia, Sri Lanka or certain other countries, we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree. Even if the degree has been evaluated as a 4 year degree by an outside credential evaluator that is a member of NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators), we will not consider the degree to be equivalent with a 4 year US bachelor’s degree.TranscriptsPersonal Statement of Purpose
International26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13152 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Storrs
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.