Over the course of the Executive MBA program offered at Georgia State University, you will develop the confidence and agility to tackle complex issues. You also will hone the ability to build superstar teams and integrate the different functional areas of business. At no additional cost, you will earn a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification as well as certificates in change leadership, data analytics, and fintech.
You will learn new concepts and gain skills you can bring back to your job on Monday. In the spirit of experiential learning, you often will be asked to prepare business plans, marketing audits, and financial reports for your company as part of class assignments.
On average, EMBA students report an 18% salary increase by graduation. Based on a 2020 survey conducted by Financial Times, graduates from Robinson’s EMBA program earn a 37% salary increase on average three years after completing the degree.
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Resource Based Management
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- International Marketing Practices
- Corporate Financial Policy
- Global Markets and Transnational Strategy
- Entrepreneurship Experience
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Executive MBA View 112 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of six years of professional work experience post undergraduate degree
- Some experience managing people, projects, or assets
- Online application and $100 application fee
- Test scores – GMAT (optional for fall 2021)
- College transcripts
- Personal Interview – A personal interview is required.
- References – You will be required to provide three professional references in the online application.
International56470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80000 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National56470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80000 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
In-State54352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77000 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.