Completing this Information Systems Security program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University will put you on the cutting-edge of cybersecurity, opening up choice opportunities in a growing field in which Embry-Riddle is an acknowledged leader.
About Information Systems Security at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Information Systems Security certificate is a 12-credit online program that will provide you with the most up-to-date methods and approaches to analyzing and contending with cyberthreats.
Among other key subjects, you will learn how to analyze IT policy and governance practices related to information security practices, how to implement detection, containment, and recovery strategies, and how to design systems that are more secure overall.
Earning this certificate will put you on a path toward an important and dynamic career in a field that the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects will see 31% job growth by 2029.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Secure Information Systems Design
- Integrated Threat Warning and Attack Assessment for Enterprise Information Systems
- Product and Systems Safety and Reliability: Issues for Information Assurance
- Aviation / Aerospace Issues for Information Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 134 other Masters in IT Security in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required) Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted.
- The statement of objectives is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests, your background, and your long-term professional goals.
- Letters of Recommendation - Three Endorser’s Recommendations — two academic and one professional.
- Resume - A current résumé outlining your past educational and work experiences.
- GMAT/GRE Scores
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Language Requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
National9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
Worldwide and Online Campus Tuition:
- Military Cost Per Credit: $648.00
- Civilian Cost Per Credit: $773.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.