The growth of the aviation industry depends upon the trust of the traveling public. That trust is built on the industry’s commitment to continuously studying, evaluating, and improving safety.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University provides specialized training in aviation safety to give working professionals the skills they need to build, manage, or contribute to aviation safety programs.
About Aviation Safety at the Worldwide & Online Campus
The Aviation Safety graduate certificate from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an online 12-credit program. This specialized curriculum addresses aviation safety as applied to the aviation industry.
The program offers a broad understanding of the different aspects of aviation safety to include aviation accident investigation, aviation safety program management, aviation systems safety, and aviation industrial safety.
In addition to the certificate, students earn 9 graduate-level credits, which can go towards a Master of Science in Aeronautics, a Master of Science in Aviation and Aerospace Sustainability, or a Master of Science in Unmanned Systems.
The Aviation Safety graduate certificate is for working professionals, including airline operations personnel, unmanned systems managers, consultants, and air traffic managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aviation/Aerospace System Safety
- Aviation/Aerospace Accident Investigation and Analysis
- Aviation/Aerospace Safety Program Management
- Aviation/Aerospace Industrial Safety Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date.
DisciplinesProject Management Aerospace Engineering Risk Management View 55 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the application.
- Official high school and/or college transcript or GED scores.
- ACT and/or SAT scores (strongly recommended).
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Additional documents may be required of specific audiences.
- We evaluate applications on a rolling basis. Once all documents have been received, we will notify you of your admission status.
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- English Language Requirements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
National9276 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 773 USD per credit during 6 months.
Worldwide and Online Campus Tuition:
- Military Cost Per Credit: $648.00
- Civilian Cost Per Credit: $773.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.