Our graduates are highly regarded and are working in corporate settings of all sizes, higher education, non-profits and government organizations, as well as other educational settings. We also provide quality, network-building internships in the metro Atlanta area.
The Instructional Design and Technology MSc program offered at Georgia State University is desirable as organizations place greater emphasis on well-trained staff. Employers want critical thinkers who can serve in leadership roles to ensure that training is provided in ways that make sense for their employees. Instructional coordinators, designers and technologists are finding success in improving training and education. If you already work in the field, you will be putting to use right away the lessons you learn in your coursework.
You will learn to…
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate instructional materials
- Identify and analyze instructional goals of learners
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learning objectives
- Design online, mobile and interactive instructional materials using the industry standard eLearning authoring suite – Articulate 360 Suite (Storyline 360, RISE, Review, and many other application tools and resources provided to students)
- Design of Performance and Instructional Systems
- Analysis of Performance and Instructional Systems
- Instructional Technology
- Project Management for Instructional Designers
- Instructional Design for School-Based Settings
- Integrating Technology in School-Based Learning Environments
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 188 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript(s): Undergraduate or a master’s degree required for admission consideration. Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Admissions — Graduate School, P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302.
International30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 18 months.
National30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State9552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4776 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.