You will be able to explain how political, economic, social, educational, legal, scientific, artistic and technical “languages” and approaches are necessary for a correct analysis of the complex systemic reality that we live in, as well as to promote the necessary ingenuity and wisdom that it demands for integral flourishing.
The Environmental Ethics programme at the University of Malta will teach you how to analyse the issues systemically and demonstrate an ability to present them coherently through deliberation by bringing different “languages” and disciplines together. The nature of the programme clearly draws on several core transferable skills like critical reading and reflection, narrative approaches, and the ability to reason ethically as well as creatively.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
The course is intended if you have an interest in learning more about environment ethics in order to provide a better service to your workplace and to benefit from in your personal life. The list of careers that you might be employed in or wish to enter are mentioned in the ‘Course intended for’ category.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Ethics, the Political Community and Future Generations
- The Relational Human Subject and Cultural-Ecological Responsibility
- Environmental Ethics in Law and Policy Making
- Technological Sustainability
- Education for Sustainable Development: An Ethical Perspective
- Environmental Ethics and Economics
- The Built Environment: Aesthetics and Sustainability
- Food Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 6 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- a Bachelor degree with at least Second Class Honours or Category II from this University or from any other higher education institution recognised by Senate, in an area of study deemed suitable by the Board or
- a Bachelor degree with Third Class Honours or Category III in an area of study deemed suitable by the Board, provided such applicants are in possession of other qualifications, including relevant experience, obtained following the first cycle degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA1600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 800
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400 / Yr 3: NIL
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.