The Executive Master of Business Administration emphasizes the planning, organizing, implementation and controlling of an organization. It seeks to develop your knowledge of advanced business functions, decision-making skills and the understanding of the internal and external factors affecting the management of organizations.
You will have the option to select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-third of your studies in this area. The programme also allows you a more specific focus through the writing of a dissertation.
If you successfully complete this M.B.A. degree at the University of Malta , you will have the opportunity to advance your career prospects and job opportunity in mid-to-upper level management professions at organisations of all sizes and types, both in the private and public sector of the economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- People, Organizations and Development
- Marketing and the Consumer
- Managerial Accounting
- Tools for Business Decision Making
- Investments and Finance
- Cost Benefit Analysis for Business
- Designing and Managing Operations
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Strategy and International Business
- FX, Futures and Options Training
- Managing Projects
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 20 other Masters in Management Studies in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants seeking admission to the Course shall have a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience excluding work carried out during full-time study and shall be:
- in possession of a Bachelor degree from this University or any other institution recognised by Senate with at least Third Class Honours or Category III, provided that applicants in possession of a degree with Third Class (Honours) or Category III shall satisfy the Board that they are in possession of other qualifications, including relevant experience, obtained following their first cycle degree or
- aged twenty-six years or over and be in possession of a higher diploma or a diploma from this University comprising not less than 90 ECTS credits in a related area with at least a Merit classification, or equivalent qualifications. Such applicants may be required to demonstrate through an interview that they are able to follow the Course with profit.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 1,500
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.