You will receive high-level professional and technical development from engineers working with track and the infrastructure in the rail corridor. Upon completion of this Civil - Railways Infrastructure Engineering certificate at Engineering Institute of Technology , you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in railway infrastructure.
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Project Engineer
- Asset Manager
- Project Manager
- Perway Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Rail Project Engineer
- Senior Track Designer
- Track Engineer
- Safety assurance engineer
- Chief estimator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Ballast Sleepers and Fastners
Rail and Related Track Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- You must submit your application at least four weeks prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 109 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice*,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
- Have an appropriate level of English Language Proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education, or an IELTS score of 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.