About this Program
The University of New Haven’s online healthcare administration degree is grounded in practical application for the healthcare sector, developing your skills in statistical analysis, business planning, strategic thinking, problem solving, and more. Finish your program in just 1.5 years and meet your professional goals. You can Advance your career with the University of New Haven’s online Master of Healthcare Administration (Online).
This program is designed to deliver the 11 core competencies of health care administration on the Peregrine learning outcomes assessment. Students take the exam at the beginning and end of the program to chart their progress and ensure career-readiness. You will also develop an individualized course of study for the job you want.
With our online Master of Health Administration program you can be confident you’re earning a degree that meets the highest standards for quality and rigor. Graduates are prepared for long and successful careers as leaders in healthcare.
- Law and Public Health
- Healthcare Ethics
- Statistics for Healthcare Managers
- Communication in Healthcare
- Strategy and Innovation in Healthcare Organizations
- Healthcare Administration Capstone
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 868 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.