About this Program
Students of this M.S. in Digital Forensics Investigations at University of New Haven will gain insight and in-depth understanding of key concepts in investigations, including those used by investigators in the field and in the laboratory, addressing digital-based evidence.
Students will learn and understand the unique techniques and forensic tools used in performing investigations, with specific focus on investigations involving digital devices and a wide array of sources of data that may be encountered today. Students have the opportunity to “build their own” degree based on experience, career goals, or other factors such as working in the private sector. All of our instructors are leading experts, with extensive experience, in their field of investigations.
Our online Master’s in Digital Forensic Investigation program is unlike any other program in the industry. Here are the reasons our program stands out as a leader in this field:100% Online
This means you can complete the program from anywhere in the world!
Flexibility: Based on experience, previous education and/or career goals, students can substitute other courses from the program for required core courses, basically, a ‘build your own degree’ concept.
Transfer Credits: Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in to meet the degree requirements.
Areas of study:
- Digital Forensic Investigations, M.S.
- Healthcare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse, M.S.
- Investigations, M.S., Criminal Investigations Concentration
- Investigations, M.S., Financial Crimes Investigations Concentration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesForensic Science Criminology View 42 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 990 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.