About this Program
The mission of University of New Haven’s Master of Public Health (Online) program is to prepare healthcare professionals who prevent disease, promote health, and protect the well-being of the public through education, practice, research, and service.
Through our program, you will gain the leadership skills, innovative mindset, and background in evidence-based decision-making that are required to excel in the field of public health. You will also curate the professional, social, ethical, and political understanding of health you need to succeed from in- and out-of-the-classroom experiences. As a student you will learn public health by doing public health.
Our core curriculum provides the broad foundation in key areas including epidemiology, biostatistics, social and behavioral sciences, healthcare administration, and environmental health, along with more advanced coursework focusing on the range of issues relevant to public health today, including global health, healthcare leadership, public health ethics, public health law, and public health practice, planning, and evaluation.
Our MPH program is one of the first in the country to be STEM designated by the federal government, which enables international graduates to remain in the United States for an additional 24 months after graduation to receive training through work experience.
- Biostatistical Applications in Public Health
- Global Health
- Health, Behavior, and Society
- Health Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 674 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International15141 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15141 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 721 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.