It features a strong local dimension in terms of the Maltese legal and economic framework, and includes local development regulations, contract law, environmental and occupational legislation that have a critical bearing on construction projects in Malta.
The programme of studies extends over a period of 2 years and includes taught study-units and a dissertation to be completed during the summer semester. Lectures are held in the evening, normally spread over three days a week, except for one study unit which may be held as a one- week intensive course.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
The number of career opportunities for persons qualified in Project Management is increasing. The MSc qualification in Project Management will enable you to work and be appointed as Project Manager at executive and operational levels on development projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Procurement Systems
- Project Systems
- Managing People and Organisations
- Building Construction Management
- Principles of Development Economics and Land Values
- Contract Law Issues in Construction
- Principles of Development Finance and Accounting
- Environmental and Planning Law Relevant to Construction
- Industrial Project
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Management Studies View 11 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- a first cycle degree from this University with at least Second Class Honours in a discipline related to the Built Environment, Architecture, Civil or Structural Engineering, Management, Economics, Accountancy, Law or Engineering, or
- a first cycle degree from this University with at least Third Class Honours in the sam disciplines, if they are also in possession of other qualifications or at least 3 years of relevant work experience, obtained following the first cycle degree. The admission of applicants under this paragraph may be made conditional on the results of an assessment as the Board may deem appropriate, or
- membership of a recognized professional chartered institution in the construction field. The admission of applicants under this paragraph may be made conditional on the results of an assessment which will include an interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5360 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 1,500
- Yr 1: Eur 6,700 / Yr 2: Eur 6,700
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.