The specific focus of the International Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management programme at the University of Malta is to provide the student with a systematic understanding of the concepts and characteristics of international tourism and hospitality as an area of academic and applied study, together with an in-depth examination of both the nature and characteristics of international tourism and hospitality operations.
It also provides students with the ability to evaluate products, services and operational issues within the international tourism and hospitality industry and tourism and hospitality environments, and foster comprehensive independent study and research.
The Tourism and hospitality industry is growing and evolving at a very rapid pace at both the global and local level. Graduates of this programme will be able to further their prospects in the cultural and tourism industries such as hotel chains, airlines, air and sea ports, cultural, sport and event agencies as well as in marketing oriented or destination management organisations.
This programme will help graduates to develop advanced research and creative skills together with expertise in scholarly presentations both verbal as well as written. All these skills can be easily transferred for career growth as well as for reading for a PhD or higher research degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Marketing for Tourism and Hospitality
- Managing the Visitor Experience
- Innovative Tourism Management Practices
- Cultural Tourism and the European Dimension
- Exhibiting Cultures: The Arts and the Media
- Traditions and the Tourism Product
- Tourism, the Hospitality Industry and the Environment
- Island Tourism
- International Event and Festival Management
- Intercultural Competencies for Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 4 other Masters in Marketing in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- a Bachelor degree from this University, or another higher education institution recognised by Senate for the purpose, with at least Second Class Honours or Category II in Tourism Studies or in other related areas deemed suitable by the Board or
- a Bachelor degree from this University, or another higher education institution recognised by Senate for the purpose, with Third Class Honours or Category III in Tourism Studies or related areas deemed suitable by the Board, provided that they have obtained other qualifications, including relevant experience, following their first cycle degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA1920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 960
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.