This Clinical Biomechanics course at the University of Malta will ensure that students will attain the expertise necessary to perform clinical biomechanics data acquisition and analysis related to their specialty-research.
By the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- relate theoretical to practical aspects;
- critically evaluate research in the field;
- develop research protocols utilizing biomechanical tools;
- develop and justify examination protocols based on understanding of the biomechanics of the human body;
- define and carry out an appropriate literature search critically published relevant literature;
- develop and conduct a research project by applying scientific principles, methods and knowledge pertaining to clinical biomechanics;
- apply knowledge of clinical biomechanics to specific pathologies related to the musculo-skeletal system;
- reliably use innovative biomechanical acquisition and measurement bodies during the research process to translate this knowledge - skill to their relevant clinical practice;
- communicate effectively between multiple healthcare professionals the findings which they would have achieved from their research findings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Health Care Professionals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of one of the following qualifications:
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) obtained with at least Second Class (Honours) from the Faculty of Health Sciences in an area of study which should be directly related to the area in which the research is to be carried out or
- a Bachelor’s degree obtained with at least a Second Class (Honours) in a discipline deemed by the Board as being closely related to the area of study in which the research is to be carried out or
- a qualification deemed equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8933 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
- Yr 1: Eur 13,400 - Yr 2: NIL
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.