Standards review and application, underpinning science, research and practical group work projects permeate through the Building Services Engineering programme at the University of Malta required to develop such a specialised skill set.
The delivery of this programme is varied, ranging from practical sessions to guest lectures by experts in their field asked to relate their technical expertise and experience to the upcoming generation of building services engineers. The programme culminates with a final year project brief that enables the candidates to utilise the skill set acquired through the taught and practical sessions for a specific application.
The programme offers a solid and grounded skill set enabling engineers to assert themselves in the building and construction industry. A construction industry that continuously seeks sustainable means of design, execution and operation; perceives the engineering community as a fundamental pillar in providing the technical expertise to achieve its goal.
Engineers pursuing this programme will have a natural comparative advantage in being commissioned with the consultation of various building projects. Moreover the programme exposes the candidates to various niche methods still in their infancy giving a wide-ranging scope to pursue further their academic studies in the area via doctoral programmes and/or other professional development programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy Conversion Processes: Electrical Systems
- Fire and Public Health Engineering
- Energy Conversion Processes: Thermofluid Systems
- Building Management, eLVs and Internet of Things
- Electrical Services in Buildings
- Fundamental Engineering Science of HVAC Systems
- Sustainability in Building Services
- Engineering Management
- HVAC Technologies
- Certification Methods in Buildings
- Integrated Design for Services in Buildings
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management Studies View 11 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) from this University or from any other higher education institution recognized by Senate, obtained with at least Second Class Honours.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4466 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 1,250
- Yr 1: Eur 6,700 / Yr 2: Eur 6,700 / Yr 3: NIL
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.