This Master of Arts course at the University of Malta presents an in-depth study of Matrimonial Canon Law and Jurisprudence as well as canonical judicial processes, thereby better enabling you in your respective pastoral ministries and forensic professions.
By successfully following this course, you will be able to serve as an Auditor in in Church Tribunals. If you also possess the required qualifications, you may assist clients in Church Tribunals as an Advocate or carry out the functions of Defenders of the Bond. Today, there is also the possibility of lay Judges in Church Tribunals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law and Justice in the Church
- Matrimonial Law: Canonical, Maltese, European
- Theology of Marriage
- Contemporary Family Issues for Pastoral Work
- Matrimonial Consent: Juridical and Psychological Aspects
- Matrimonial Jurisprudence
- Judicial Procedures
- Selected Issues: Procedural
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Civil & Private Law Legal Studies View 7 other Masters in Legal Studies in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of:
- a Bachelor degree obtained with at least Second Class Honours or Category II in a discipline related to Theology, Laws, Social Work, or Psychology, and any other area as deemed relevant by the Board
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA1600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
- Fee per semester: Eur 800
- Yr 1: Eur 5,400 / Yr 2: Eur 5,400 / Yr 3: NIL
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.