The aim of the part-time Executive MBA is to help you become a reflective practitioner by encouraging you to integrate the theories and knowledge gained from the programme with the skills, values and insights derived from experience you gained before and after the MBA.
The Executive Master of Business Administration programme from Cardiff University consists of ten core modules, two elective modules and a dissertation. The programme runs for 28 months (4 taught semesters and a dissertation). It has been designed to meet the needs of experienced middle managers looking for ways to develop their understanding and knowledge of business.
The dissertation enables you to conduct an investigation into a significant challenge facing your organisation and produce practical recommendations for improvement.
You will benefit from insights from internationally renowned academics, industry experts and business practitioners and will learn with and from experienced managers from a variety of specialisms and sectors.
On completion of the programme you will have enhanced self-understanding and an ability to demonstrate leadership of your team and organisation.
- A programme designed to fit around work commitments, only requiring three days away from the office at any one time.
- You will be part of a community which is committed to delivering social improvement alongside economic development in the world’s first Public Value Business School.
- You will study at a Business School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and 6th for research excellence (REF 2014).
- You will be a student of the only business school in Wales accredited by AACSB international (and one of only 5% worldwide).
If you joined us you would find yourself part of a group of roughly 20 managers from a broad range of organisations. Over the last few years this has included Admiral Insurance, Scottish & Southern Electricity, Deloitte, Cardiff Council, NHS, Amazon, General Electric, Fire & Rescue Service, and many other successful private and public organisations.
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Leadership and Professional Development
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended you apply 9–12 months in advance of the course starting.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 48 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
- Candidates for this part time programme will normally be graduates of a recognised institution with a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and at least 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Non-graduates with professional qualifications or significant work experience may also be considered.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 28 months.
EU/EEA10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 GBP per year and a duration of 28 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.