Business Administration for Working Professionals from University of Tulsa is an evening program designed for those with full-time employment who wish to sharpen their business skills and enhance their career advancement opportunities. During the regular semesters, each course meets one night per week.
Completion of the MBA will set you apart in the workplace and prepare you to take a leadership role in business.
- Preparing, Understanding and Using Financial Statements
- Financial Management
- Leading and Managing Organizations
- Operations Management
- Corporate and Business Strategy
- Marketing Management
- The World Economy
- Computer Information Systems
- Issues in Business Ethics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1918 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate School application
- $60 application fee
- Transcripts from all universities attended (including any community college credit)
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. should submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo results.
International51393 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit
National51393 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.