Health Care Delivery Sciences from University of Tulsa emphasizes population health, social determinants of health, communication skills and community disparities, providing the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully lead and manage a health care organization in a changing and competitive environment.
Students at Health Care Delivery Sciences from University of Tulsa will:
- develop a firm level of understanding of key business functions: accounting, finance, management, marketing, computer information systems, global economy and supply chain management
- demonstrate knowledge about current and anticipated ways that health care delivery systems function and interact with the populations and communities they serve
- apply core business knowledge, interdisciplinary and analytic thinking skills when evaluating health care delivery issues
- Preparing, Understanding and Using Financial Statements
- Financial Management
- Leading and Managing Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Essentials in US Health Care Policy
- Population Health
- The Science of Health Care Delivery
- Strategic Planning in Health Care
- Quality Improvement Science in Health Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1107 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate School application
- $60 application fee
- Transcripts from all universities attended (including any community college credit)
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. should submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo results.
International50004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National50004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.