- No GMAT scores are required to apply for Pepperdine's top-20 online MBA program from AACSB-accredited Graziadio Business School. In as few as 24 months, bachelor's holders can take the next step toward driving change in business. Seven concentrations and a general track available.
- The AACSB-accredited Pepperdine University offers an Online Master of Business Administration program that can be completed in as few as 24 months. Students develop actionable strategies for mindful leadership and can customize their MBA by completing the general track or choosing one of four specific concentrations. GMAT scores are not required to apply.
- Through a curriculum that offers ongoing leadership development and experiential learning opportunities, the top-ranked online MBA program from Pepperdine’s AACSB-accredited Graziadio Business School prepares students to drive organizational change by supporting their values with business strategies. Scholarships are available. Bachelor’s degree required.
Global Business Specialization Copy
GMAT scores are not required to apply to Pepperdine's top-20 online MBA program from AACSB-accredited Graziadio Business School. With a concentration in Global Business, you can build skills for multicultural leadership and gain an understanding of how international economics, politics, and sociocultural forces impact business decisions.
Short Teaser Copy
- Pepperdine’s online MBA prepares students to become Best for the World Leaders. GMAT scores are not required to apply.
- Top-ranked online MBA from Pepperdine. Bachelor’s degree required. Complete in as few as 24 months. Scholarships available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureProgram Benefits:
- Choose from 12-, 15- or 20-month program options
- Eight academic concentration opportunities
- High-impact experiential learning through the Education to Business (E2B) program
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Three joint degree options: JD/MBA, MBA/MPP, and BS/MBA
- Opportunities to explore the global business community through study abroad
- Internship opportunities
- Offered in the Fall term
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 659 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Two years of professional work experience is required for admission. However, three years of work experience is required for the 12 month accelerated MBA program. No work experience is required for the 5 Year BS/MBA program. Contact us to learn more about our admission requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27045 USD per semester during 12 months.
National54090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27045 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.