This MFAi in Songwriting, Production and Music Business at ThinkSpace Education is a pathway under our new 'MFA Creative Industries' bracketed award, and covers the skills taught in both our MA Songwriting and Music Production and MA International Music Business degree courses.
On this course, you will learn:
- Specialist technical and professional music industry knowledge
- Music marketing, promotion, and analytics for 2022
- Advanced business and management theory for the creative industries
- The ins and outs of copyright, contracts, royalties, licensing, etc.
- Practical projects and negotiation skills
- How to think analytically, act strategically, see things differently
- Songwriting and Composition: New Horizons
- Music Production: Sound and Texture
- Mixing, Mastering and Collaboration
- Music Industry in Context
- Copyright, Contracts and Negotiation
- Making Money
- Final Major Project or Dissertation
- EDM and Remix Masterclass
- Lyric Writing Masterclass
- Hip Hop and RnB Masterclass
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic International Business Computer Sciences View 110 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your portfolio (where applicable)
- The Application Form
- Your covering letter
- Application Tasks
- Supporting evidence and academic documents
- Submitting your application
International6875 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National6875 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.