This Medicinal Chemistry degree from University of Wollongong is designed through the lens of global perspectives in science where you will also be exposed to emerging technologies such as the use of drones, artificial intelligence AI, coding and virtual reality (google VR) in science data collection and analysis during your first year core subjects.
What you will study
- Additional preparatory subjects focus on laboratory work and science communication skills.
- It provides an alternative career path to PhD studies or up skilling for industry.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Responsible Research
- Contemporary Analytical Chemistry
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Global Perspectives in Science
- Professional Workplace Practice
- Advanced Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 30 other Masters in Chemistry in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry or medicinal chemistry, including at least 24cp (or equivalent) of third-year chemistry and at least second-year biology and biochemistry or equivalent.
- CRICOS: 097263G
International32976 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65952 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National27648 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55296 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.