This Medical Biotechnology degree from University of Wollongong is designed through the lens of global perspectives in science where you will also be exposed to emerging technologies such as the use of drones, artificial intelligence AI, coding and virtual reality (google VR) in science data collection and analysis during your first year core subjects.
What you will study
- This degree will integrate your work practice skills to allow you to translate your skills into career ready attributes.
- Subjects give an introduction to the basic elements of modern cell and molecular biology before proceeding to intensive training in current biotechnology and its application to the fields of medicine, agriculture and molecular biology.
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Science Communication
- Fundamentals of Science Data, IT and Emerging Technologies
- Global Perspectives in Science
- Professional Workplace Practice
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biotechnology View 31 other Masters in Biomedicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelor of Science degree that includes subjects in the areas of biochemistry, cell medical biology, molecular biology, microbiology, immunology or equivalent.
- CRICOS: 097264G
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62784 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National27072 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54144 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.