The Master of Engineering Science - Telecommunications Engineering from University of Wollongong will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge in the disciplines of computer, electrical or telecommunications engineering, and the ability to analyse and solve engineering problems, and communicate these outcomes to other professionals.
What you will study
- You will study a core of key engineering subjects in Advanced Signals and Systems, Advanced Laboratory and Project, and choose subjects in your chosen field of computer, electrical or telecommunications engineering. A research component ensures that you enhance your analytical and practical skills.
- For the telecommunications engineering major you will study mobile networks, internet networking protocols and two technical/advanced telecommunications engineering subjects from the Master list.
- Programming Autonomous Systems
- Image and Video Processing
- Power System Analysis
- Renewable and Distributed Generation
- Telecommunications System Modelling
- Mobile Networks
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Communications Engineering View 291 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year Bachelor of Engineering degree with a relevant or related specialisation in computer, electrical or telecommunications engineering with equivalent average mark 60%.
- Applicants with a 3-year Bachelor of Engineering degree with a relevant or related specialization in computer, electrical or telecommunications engineering plus at least two years’ relevant work experience may be considered.
- CRICOS: 095230M
International37536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37536 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National32688 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32688 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.