Through an innovative collaboration between the Harpur College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Management and the Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science, this unique program gives students a cross-disciplinary, hands-on education that incorporates real-world projects and applications. The highly quantitative nature of the curriculum qualifies the program as a STEM degree.
The 30-credit MS Data Analytics program at Binghamton University provides a robust exploration of the core fundamentals of analytics, while also allowing for the flexibility to explore applicable areas of interest and emphasizes real-world applications.
The program takes about 10 months to complete, and starts in the fall semester.
Internships, research opportunities and more
Students will experience hands-on learning through applied projects in various fields such as business, non-profits and healthcare. Working both independently and in teams of students, members of the program will have the opportunity to apply different analytics and methods to solve real data problems provided by corporate and organizational partners. These problems will be both business and nonbusiness related.
- Data Analytics
- Predictive&Inferentl Analytics
- Machine Learning & Data Mining
- Database & Lrg Data Repostries
- Communictng & Visualizing Data
- Applied Optimization and Decision Analytics
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 228 other Masters in Machine Learning in United States
- You have earned a bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university
- You are within one academic year of earning a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university
- You are eligible to apply as part of a memorandum of understanding between your current institution and Binghamton University
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores are accepted, but not required
- A 3.0 GPA over your entire undergraduate career
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 10 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per year during 10 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Binghamton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.