Quantitative Biomedical Sciences from Dartmouth College is intended for full-time study with an average time to completion of 15 months. Students further specialize their degree in one of three leading areas in the field – Health Data Science, Epidemiology, or Medical Informatics.
Quantitative Biomedical Sciences from Dartmouth College enables graduates to step confidently into leadership roles and immediately make an impact in health care, academia, biomedicine, population health, and big data.
- Applied Biostatistics
- Statistical Theory
- Statistical Modeling
- Modeling Complex Data
- Biomedical Data Analysis
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Bioinformatics View 340 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
- An essay describing your personal and scientific interests and career goals (800 words or less)
- An optional statement on diversity.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official or unofficial college transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework to the application.
- GRE scores are optional for the Fall 2022 QBS admissions cycle.
- Official TOEFL exam scores from ETS are required for international students who do not have a degree from an English speaking institution
International67532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67532 USD per year during 15 months.
National67532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 67532 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.