Anglo-Italian Studies is a diverse and rich area of interest, drawing in international conferences and seminars. While it concerns the vast world of literary works involving the two cultures, from travel writing to poetry translations, you will be encouraged to come up with a unique topic of research that might bring a work or works of art of your choosing in new light under the lens of Anglo-Italian relations.
We offer this postgraduate degree at the University of Malta to those interested in language and literature, especially where the two cultures meet, and to prepare you to write high-quality research papers in this interdisciplinary field of studies.
- Write and publish academic works of high-standard involving the field of Anglo-Italian studies
- Prepare research and written material for conferences and seminars in a professional method
- Analyse cross-cultural, literary, and historical studies involving all kinds of productions, from architecture to art
- Critique literary works and historical realities from the perspective of Anglo-Italian interest
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Directed Studies
- Methods of Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 5 other Masters in Language Studies in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of one of the following qualifications:
- the degree of Bachelor of Arts (Honours) with Second Class or better in the same or in a closely related area of study as the area of study applied for,
- Third Class Honours only if such applicants are in possession of other qualifications, including relevant experience, obtained following the first cycle degree or
- the degree of Bachelor of Arts in the same or in a closely related area of study as that applied for, with an average mark of not less than 55% in that area or
- a degree comparable to any of the degrees indicated above. This comparability may, in exceptional cases, extend to applicants proposing a research topic which in itself bridges the area of study of the first degree and the one being applied for. In such cases, applicants would be required to attend an interview to assess their suitability.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
- Yr 1: Eur 10,800 / Yr 2: NIL
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.