The Anatomy course at the University of Malta enables students to acquire advanced knowledge and research skills that could be employed in the academic and clinical setting. Students will be required to find a local supervisor and submit a research proposal upon applying in order for the application to be referred for consideration.
This Master of Science Course, which is mainly by Research, will allow candidates to specialize in their chosen area of studies. The taught study-units will provide an introduction to research methods in the Health sphere with essentials of Health information, epidemiology, qualitative research methods and ethical concerns in Research. Students will also be provided with basic knowledge and skills for statistical input in Health Research. Basic skills are also elaborated in practical sessions.
- Life Science companies targeting the development of new drugs to treat various disorders. Pharmaceutical companies, Hospital laboratories, Health Ministry and Ministry for Social Policy.
- Potential to continue studies at Ph.D. level at University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Statistics and Research Practicals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 16 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of one of the following qualifications:
- the degree of Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, or
- the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery, or
- the degree of Master of Dental Surgery awarded from July 2018 onwards, or
- the degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) with at least Second Class (Honours), or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Pharmaceutical Science) with a classification of Second Class Honours or better, or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) from the Faculty of Science, with at least Second Class (Honours), or
- at least a Second Class (Honours) degree in a discipline related to health science, or
- a qualification deemed by Senate, on the recommendation of the Board, to be equivalent to the qualifications listed above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8933 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.