Chemistry from Dartmouth College provides our undergraduate students an opportunity to acquire a broader and deeper education in modern techniques of chemistry.
Students at Chemistry from Dartmouth College will:
- acquire a broader and deeper education in modern techniques of chemistry.
- demonstrate the capacity for satisfactory independent research.
- Statistical Thermodynamics
- Chemistry Of Macromolecules: Physical Properties And Characterization
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Statistical Thermodynamics And Molecular Simulations
- Computational Methods In Chemistry And Biophysics
- Analytical Chemistry And Inorganic Instrumental Analysis
- Inorganic Biochemistry
- Functional Nanomaterials: Synthesis And Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 546 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A current transcript.
- An official transcript of all undergraduate and of any graduate work completed.
- Three letters of recommendation from scientists in either academic or industrial positions, preferably including letters from research advisors whether or not they are from the applicants' institution.
- All applicants whose native language is not English and who have not had at least one year previous study in a country where English is the native language should submit results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam.
International58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 12 months.
National58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.