Pursue graduate study in electrical energy systems, robotics, signal and image processing, communications, embedded systems, electro-magnetics, optics, and photonics. Learn the connections between hardware, software, and the physical world. Explore the convergence of electrical engineering and computer engineering.
A Flexible Program
- There are no required courses.
- Applicants with undergraduate backgrounds in electrical engineering, computer science, physics, mechanical engineering, and other diverse areas are welcome.
- Students benefit from an interdisciplinary yet rigorous program.
- The Electrical and Computer Engineering program of Michigan Technological University is offered both on campus and online.
The curriculum structure of the MSECE program has three options: Coursework, Report, and Thesis.
- Advanced Methods in Power Systems
- Transient Analysis Methods
- Advanced Electric Machinery and Drives
- Power System Protection
- Advanced Power Electronics
- Power System Operations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 1836 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (waived for online students and Michigan Tech undergrads)
- No GRE required
- No Additional Documents Accepted
- TOEFL: Recommended Score of 100 iBT
- TOEFL: Required Minimum Score of 79 iBT
- Michigan Tech requires a minimum 79 overall TOEFL or 6.5 overall IELTS score.
International26505 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26505 USD per year during 12 months.
National26505 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26505 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houghton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.