The total number of credits of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering program from Bogazici University is composed of at least 12 credits of option courses, and 12 credits of elective courses. Option courses are chosen, with the approval of the student's advisor, from among the courses related to one of the following three options: Electronics, Control Systems, Information and Information and Communication.
What can you studyElective courses may be chosen from among the graduate courses offered in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and from the courses offered by the Institute for Graduate Studies in Science and Engineering, subject to the approval of the student's advisor.
- Advanced Electronics Circuits
- Applications of MEMs
- System Design with Microelectronic Devices
- Statistical Signal Analysis
- Mathematical Methods for Signal Processing
- Digital Wireless Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 22 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
- GPA - 2.50/4.00
- GRE / GMAT - ALES Quantitative: 75 or GRE Quantitative score of 155 is accepted.
- Official Transcript
- An undergraduate degree diploma or a graduation document.
- Statement of Purpose - Required, indicating the specialization option for which the candidate is applying should be submitted in the application. (Available options are: 1- Electronics, 2- Control, 3- Telecommunications & Signal Processing.)
- Reference letter - Two letters
International569 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 569 EUR per year during 24 months.
- International: 5940.00 TL /year
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.