AGSM Master of Business Administration from University of New South Wales is a full-time degree designed to prepare you for general management and executive leadership roles in business, government, or not-for-profit organisations. You'll be immersed in active learning experiences and exposed to the practical tools and skills needed to thrive in your professional endeavours. The AGSM MBA combines traditional classroom teaching with case studies and teamwork to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Strategy and innovation
- Business Analyst
- Brand Manager
- General Manager Director
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics and Decision-making
- Marketing Management
- Managing People and Organisations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 253 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
- CRICOS Code 106822C
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent), at least 2 years work experience, and a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for entry into the MBA.
- English language requirements
International77775 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77775 AUD per year during 12 months.
National68170 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 68170 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.