Applied Poultry Science programe from Scotland's Rural College (SRUC) it's aimed at students with relevant agricultural and animal-related backgrounds who are keen to acquire in-depth knowledge in applied poultry science.
It's specifically designed to provide a research-led approach to poultry science.
- The Applied Poultry Science programe from Scotland's Rural College (SRUC) is delivered jointly by SRUC and the University of Edinburgh and uses the University’s award-winning online learning environments, which includes video podcasts, web based discussion forums and expert tuition.
- This course will help you demonstrate a critical understanding of the principal theories, principles and concepts of Applied Poultry Science (APS).
- Poultry Housing and Environment
- Poultry Anatomy and Health
- Poultry Feed, Nutrition and Digestion
- Poultry Behaviour and Welfare in Commerical Systems
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Poultry Embryology and Incubation
- Poultry Breeding and Genetics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgribusiness Agriculture Animal Sciences View 22 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United Kingdom
- Due to the wide range of possible qualifications, potential applicants are advised to contact the Admissions Team with full details of their qualifications.
- SRUC uses UK ENIC (formally UK NARIC) to assess overseas qualifications.
- Ideally, applicants should arrange for their own letter of comparability through Ecctis’s Statement of Comparability service.
- We take each application on a case-by-case basis.
- Those speaking English as a second language should sit an IELTS, TEOFL or Cambridge examination prior to application in order to meet the English Language entry requirements of SRUC's courses.
International5733 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National5733 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.