- Unique students body (students from all aid-recipient countries). First-hand information and in-depth understanding of conflicts at grassroots level.
- Close cooperation with renovated academic staff of MGIMO, Moscow State University and Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia.
- Lectures and seminars are taught in English, so foreign students do not need to study at the preparatory faculty, while Russian students receive professional education, improving their level of language.
- Due to the international composition of the study group, you build your network of professional international contacts already at the University.
- Some special features of the program are a large number of individual and group creative projects.
- Foreign professors are usually invited for lectures and seminars, joint creative projects, and conferences are regularly held.
- An additional feature of the program is the possibility to participate in a joint exchange student program with other high profiled partnering universities.
The activities of graduates, who received the high-quality education and a master's degree diploma in international relations, are related to the following key professions: diplomat, expert/analyst, international journalist, lawyer, economist, manager. Graduates of the Global Security and Development Cooperation programme offered at RUDN University work at the central office of the Russian Foreign Ministry, embassies and consulates in Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, China, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Lebanon, Morocco in international organizations, commercial organizations, various foreign economic structures, research centers, higher educational institutions of Russia and foreign countries.
- Global security
- International terrorism
- New risks and challenges
- Energy security
- International conflicts: new approaches to the settlement process
- International organizations and the peace process
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 23 other Masters in Political Science in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The portfolio of a foreign applicant is considered according to the following criteria:
- average academic grade at the previous level of education, including grades in specialized subjects (max — 45 points);
- achievements in educational and social activities, certificates, diplomas, etc. (max — 5 points);
- certificate of Engl language proficiency (5 points);
- applicant status based on the results of participation in competitions / Olympiads for foreign citizens (winner / prize-winner) (Bachelor’s / Specialist’s: winner — 40 points, prize-winner — 35 points; Master’s: winner — 15 points, prize-winner — 10 points);
- recommendations from public organizations, associations, Russian missions abroad, foreign diplomatic missions, faculties of RUDN University, etc. (5 points);
- position of the university whose document on education the candidate provides upon admission, in the world rankings (10 points);
- volunteer activity (5 points);
- letter of motivation (10 points).
International4050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4050 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3568 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3568 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For Russia and CIS citizens: 296,000 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.