- Practical specialists from different sectors of economy, international experts, leading scientists are involved in creating the program and teaching.
- The Economics of natural resources management (Environmental economics) programme offered at RUDN University integrates massive open online English courses on key issues of environmental safety and the efficient use of resources, that gives you an opportunity to test different forms of educational technologies and to select the most comfortable for you.
- Lectures and master classes by leading experts in the field of industrial and agricultural nature management, economic assessments of natural resources, environmental safety, joint creative projects and conferences are regularly held.
- The opportunity to participate in the exchange programs with partner universities of foreign countries.
Having successfully mastered the educational program, you will be able to participate in the creation of projects for the development of mineral deposits, create systems of environmental management, conduct environmental assessments of projects in various sectors of the economy.
From the position of assistant, deputy or trainee, a graduate of the RUDN can become the Head of the Department of Ecology, the Head of the Department of HSE (occupational safety and environmental safety), the Director for Environmental Protection, the Head of the Project Team, etc.
- Sustainable development
- Environmental insurance
- Environmental regulation
- Modern methods of risk assessment in ecology
- Methods and means of judicial ecological examination
- Monitoring of natural and man-made systems
- Ecological and economic design and risk analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at RUDN University and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The portfolio of a foreign applicant is considered according to the following criteria:
- average academic grade at the previous level of education, including grades in specialized subjects (max — 45 points);
- achievements in educational and social activities, certificates, diplomas, etc. (max — 5 points);
- certificate of Engl language proficiency (5 points);
- applicant status based on the results of participation in competitions / Olympiads for foreign citizens (winner / prize-winner) (Bachelor’s / Specialist’s: winner — 40 points, prize-winner — 35 points; Master’s: winner — 15 points, prize-winner — 10 points);
- recommendations from public organizations, associations, Russian missions abroad, foreign diplomatic missions, faculties of RUDN University, etc. (5 points);
- position of the university whose document on education the candidate provides upon admission, in the world rankings (10 points);
- volunteer activity (5 points);
- letter of motivation (10 points).
International4180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4180 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3430 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For Russia and CIS citizens: 284,100 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.