- In-depth knowledge in the field of materials mechanics allows graduates from the Mechanics of materials and engineering structures programme offered at RUDN University to apply the acquired skills in various industries: construction, mechanical engineering, design of ground infrastructure for airports and spaceports, etc.
- Knowledge of the specifics of the design of engineering structures determines the demand for graduates in design organizations and at construction sites.
- Feature of training - a large number of individual and group assignments.
- Lectures and master classes by invited Russian and foreign experts are held regularly.
- Methods of Solid Mechanics in Structural Analysis
- Special Sections of Higher Mathematics
- Mathematical Modelling
- Stability of Structures
- Innovative Composite Materials
- Linear Shell Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering Applied Mathematics View 17 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The portfolio of a foreign applicant is considered according to the following criteria:
- average academic grade at the previous level of education, including grades in specialized subjects (max — 45 points);
- achievements in educational and social activities, certificates, diplomas, etc. (max — 5 points);
- certificate of Engl language proficiency (5 points);
- applicant status based on the results of participation in competitions / Olympiads for foreign citizens (winner / prize-winner) (Bachelor’s / Specialist’s: winner — 40 points, prize-winner — 35 points; Master’s: winner — 15 points, prize-winner — 10 points);
- recommendations from public organizations, associations, Russian missions abroad, foreign diplomatic missions, faculties of RUDN University, etc. (5 points);
- position of the university whose document on education the candidate provides upon admission, in the world rankings (10 points);
- volunteer activity (5 points);
- letter of motivation (10 points).
International4180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4180 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3430 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For Russia and CIS citizens: 284,100 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.