Engineering Science - Chemical Process Engineering from University of New South Wales is allowing you to broaden your career prospects through cross-training, re-training and specialisation. Chemical process engineering is the perfect next step if you’re a chemical engineering graduate, with graduates in food science and engineering or biomedical engineering also considered.
Chemical engineering bridges the study of the chemical and physical sciences with engineering, allowing you to enter an array of industries including:
- Alternative Energy
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Nuclear Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Paper Manufacturing
- Sustainable Engineering
- Water and Waste Management
- Research and Development
- Field Engineering
- Design and Manufacturing Engineer
- Environment and Conservation
- Environmental engineering
- Water treatment
- Process systems
- Heat transfer
- Fluid mechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 293 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of New South Wales and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS Code 084282A
- A recognised 4-year Bachelor degree in an appropriate area of engineering with a minimum 65% average; or
- Completion of the 5341 UNSW Graduate Diploma in Engineering Science with a minimum 65% average; or
- Completion of the 7320 UNSW Graduate Certificate in Engineering Science with a minimum 65% average.
- English language requirements
International49205 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49205 AUD per year during 24 months.
National36330 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36330 AUD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.