The Management MIM programme offered at Saint-Petersburg State University can help those who are not familiar with management to retrain and strengthen their management knowledge and skills. It also helps those who want to deepen their existing knowledge of management to build a career in various divisions of Russian and international companies.
During the training, students of the programme acquire universal management skills for various departments of Russian and international companies, including development, marketing, logistics, and analytics. These skills make it possible to: work quickly and effectively anywhere in the world; make informed decisions based on modern knowledge and global vision; and continue building an academic career in postgraduate programmes.
- Successful career in international business, innovation management, marketing, and supply chain management.
- Focus on practical skills: case studies and analysis of modern practices, guest lectures and courses from leading business practitioners, as well as a board of trustees of business representatives and government officials.
- Development of soft-skills: practical webinars and training on the development of soft-skills make it possible for students to broaden their horizons and their practical skills. They learn to make presentations and work in a team, develop business correspondence and negotiation skills, and master communicative and social skills. The School's corporate partners are actively engaged in conducting training.
- The programme is taught entirely in English. The learning process is provided in a cross-cultural environment, which contributes to increasing the competitiveness of graduates in the international labour market.
- Students of the programme have an opportunity to take part in research projects of leading researchers of St Petersburg University in various areas of management. This includes the preparation of their graduation projects.
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- International Business Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Knowledge Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Government-funded basis: 21 May
- Fee-paying (contractual) basis: 25 June
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An application form for an educational programme. The application is filled in and uploaded to the Personal Account
- An original Credential (document of education) and its supplements with grades/marks. The educational documents should be properly prepared to be submitted in the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an identity document. Please note that your passport should have validity of minimum 18 months at the time your studies at SPbU begin.
- Admissions tests for main programmes are in form of competitive selection of documents (Portfolio) except entry exams for Specialist degree program General medicine and Stomatology.
International6061 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6061 EUR per year during 24 months.
National5388 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5388 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus: 449,900 rubles
- For international students including stateless persons: 506,100 rubles
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.