The versatile and flexible Executive MBA program from Bogazici University structure builds awareness of emerging trends in management and technology to ensure preparedness in a volatile, unpredictable, complex and ambiguous environment with a focus on innovation.
Our demanding faculty’s ultimate aim is to ensure our Executive MBA candidates whether they are corporate leaders or entrepreneurs to gain demonstrated leadership skills in the organizational context and a proven ability to identify and analyze complex managerial problems and opportunities.
While the business community is under ever increasing scrutiny in a world of transparency boosted by social media, citizen journalism and growing public pressure demanding more accountability, Boğaziçi Executive MBA aims to invest on responsible leadership by an actionable commitment to ethical conduct and corporate governance with interactive discussion on dilemmas and consequences.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Macroeconomics for Global Economy
- Business Case Writing Seminar
- Managing Organisations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum four-year curriculum,
- GPA ≥ 2.00 / 4.00,
- Evidence of proficiency in English,
- Minimum 5 five years of professional work experience,
- Two reference letters,
- An essay written by the candidate stating his/her purpose for applying to the program,
- Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic and professional backgrounds. Potential candidates will be invited to interview before final admission decisions.
International762 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 381 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.