The Artificial Intelligence MSc at King's College London will prepare you for work developing intelligent software systems.
- 6th in the UK for Computer Science (QS World Rankings by subject 2020).
- Research lies at the heart of our department - 92% of research outputs ranked as world leading or internationally excellent in Computer Science (REF 2014).
- Located in central London, you'll have easy access to major libraries and leading scientific societies, including the Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
Our graduates have very successful careers working for software consultancy companies, specialised software development businesses and the IT departments of large institutions (financial, telecommunications and public sector). Recent employers include Ernst & Young, Accenture and M-Netics. Our graduates have continued on to pursue successful careers in industry, commerce and academia.
The Careers Service runs tailored sessions for Informatics students and a careers programme which includes skills sessions and visits from top employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agents & Multi-Agent Systems
- Nature-Inspired Learning Algorithms
- Pattern Recognition, Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Philosophy & Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Planning
- Data Mining
- Computer Vision
- Distributed Ledgers & Crypto-Currencies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesRobotics Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 47 other Masters in Robotics in United Kingdom
- A Bachelor's degree with a high (minimum of 65%) 2:1 honours (or international equivalent) in Computer Science or another relevant quantitative discipline (such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Natural Science, Electronic Engineering, General Engineering, Operations Research, or a joint degree in two such subjects).
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International27900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.