About the Faculty
The faculty admits students in four departments but you can learn more with this master in Microbial Biotechnology at Shahid Beheshti University.
- Zoology; comprising three sections: biosystematics, evolution, and physiology.
- Botany; including plant biosystematics, animal biosystematics, plant ecology, plant evolution, genetic, plant biotechnology, plant physiology, and algology and mycology.
- Microbiology; management of quality control and evaluation of food, pharmaceutical and biological products, industrial and environmental biotechnology, production of enzymes used in industrial detergents using engineered bacteria.
- Marine Biology; The department of marine biology began its scientific cooperation in the international students exchange project known as Global Approach by Modular Experiments (GAME), headquartered in the IFM-GEOMAR Institute, Germany, in 2000. The GAME project has been registered in the universities of more than ten countries. In addition to carrying out the usual research activities, the faculty members of the Marine Biology have succeeded in recording the invention in aquaculture biotechnology and drug delivery technology for the treatment of fish diseases.
- Biology-Animal Biology-Cell & Developmental
- Biology- Genetics
- Biology- Microbiology
- Biology-Plant Biology- Plant Physiology
- Biology-Plant Biology-Systematic and Ecology
- Marine Biology-Marine Animals
- Microbial Biotechnology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Two referees and recommendation letters.(optional)
International4268 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2134 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tehran
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.